Please join Kim Reddington from Cereus Women and Nancy Dube from Dube Consulting for an exciting presentation on how to Leverage you community and build connections through social media.
Social Media is going to be around for a long time. It’s always changing and evolving, but the concepts are here to stay. Yet many small business owners are still unsure of how to best leverage these sites to grow their business and increase their revenue.
Social Media is sometimes called Social Networking because it’s a social way of networking with a larger audience around the world. Social Media takes networking to another level and can help you to develop stronger relationships, make new connections through the people you already know and connect with people who may otherwise be unreachable.
DURING THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
Develop relationships with prospects, mentors and Centers of Influence on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Find mentors, come across people who can support you and spy on your competitors.
- Discover various ways to increase your exposure and expand credibility.
- Build your community outside of your local area without having to travel
- Become seen and noticed by a much larger group of people.
- Tap into the people you already know to expand your community.
- Be referred by more people and have more prospects find you.
DATE: March 26, 2013
TIME: 1:00 – 4:00 PM
PLACE: Metrowest Chamber of commerce
1671 Worcester rd., Framingham, ma
COST: $60 members $75 non-members