Does your resume get you noticed? You only have 30 seconds to catch the attention of a hiring manager. Here are some tips to make you stand out:
- Your resume should be clean, not typos and excellent formatting; If you had hundreds of resumes to review – what would you most enjoy reading?
- Professional Summary – Let the hiring manager know what sets you apart and how you can bring skills to the job.
- Experience – Please don’t write job descriptions. No one wants to read every task you ever did. Please be sure to show your accomplishments.
- Don’t hide the gaps; If you have a broken work history, pick a combination functional/chronological resume to enhance your strengths.
- Show activities, affiliations and groups that will enhance your experience.
Writing a professional resumes is tricky. Show the hiring manager why they should pick you! Stand out from the crowd.
If you need help, reach out to me for a professionally written resume or coaching to get started. (508)769-2294